Tuesday 7 August 2007

Ballet Feet Fans

I don't have any pictures (yet) but I thought you guys might like to hear this story!

I had a couple of friends over last night and I know one guy gets really turned on by feet and has a thing for ballet shoes so I went upstairs and put them on for him.

After dancing around for a bit I lead him upstairs, stripped turned around and bent over on pointe. I only had to stay on pointe whilst he did me doggy though for a couple minutes as he shot his load up inside me really quickly! Makes a change from the usual footjobs I give out to guys who like feet as much as I do ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of that guy right now! You must be a really good friend to have Alice :D

M said...

I concur!! I would love if you were in the London Area!!